MUSIC FOR SCREENS OF ANY SIZE
In addition to songwriting and performing, David Zee is an award-winning composer of music for industrial, educational and broadcast TV with a successful 20-year track record. As a former local cable TV producer and video editor, he knows how to make music work with picture. To find out how David can help your media project, or to get a price quote, please contact David.
Client / Project Highlights
- "Coastal Cooking with John Shields" - opening and segment themres for this nationally broadcast PBS series
- HGTV Home and Garden Channel - "World Garden Tour" series - full one-hour score for each episode
- Discovery Channel -"World Class Cuisine" and "The Low Cholesterol Gourmet" series
- PBS - "Country Inn Chefs" series
- U.S. News and World Report - National TV Commercials: "Health Giveaway," "Circus," and others
- Maryland Public Television - "Vid Kids" - themes for specials, underscore for intersticials and program promos
- McCormick Spice Company - "The World Turns to Spices"
- International Television Association - Original song for 1994 national meeting
- First National Bank of Maryland - "You Heard It First" video newsmagazine
- "Brand New Ball Game" original song for video wall program
- Black Issues in Education national teleconferences - "Anniversary Program" (Spring 1994) "Getting and Keeping Faculty Members" (Fall 1994)
- BGE - "Recruiting," "Marion House" and others
- Library Video Network - "Sailor," "Traveling with Ooga Booga" and others
- "On The Block," closing title and one other song for the independent film broadcast on Showtime network
- Additional Past Clients: Black and Decker, Blue Cross Health Plan, Consumer Credit Counseling Service, C.S.X, E.P.A., Fidelity and Deposit. H.U.D., Maryland Public Television, Mobil Oil
- - 1994 New York Festivals - "A New First Maryland" Bronze Award for Best Original Music, Business Theater.
Composed music for these award-winning programs:
- 1995 "BGE Recruitment" - Gold Mercury Award (International Academy of Communication Arts and Sciences, New York)
- 1994 "Evening at Smith Theater" - Bronze Telly Award, Finalist in National Hometown Cable Video competition
- 1995 "Columbia Grand Prix" - Jade Glass Award of Distinction for PSAs, Communicator Awards; Finalist, CCAIT Awards (Community College Association for Instruction and Technology)